The last thing anyone wants is for their holiday to be disrupted by an unforeseen event or natural disaster.
With 1Stop Travel Insurance Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip travel insurance policies you are already covered – up to £1,000 – for arriving at your destination to find that your pre-booked accommodation has been affected by:
- medical epidemic
- local government directive preventing your stay
Please see Section K of the Policy Wording for more information.
Travel Disruption Extension
While catastrophe cover is sufficient peace of mind for many UK travellers, recent events such as volcanic ash have led to flight delays, missed departures and additional unplanned accommodation. Many customers have requested cover for such events.
The Travel Disruption Extension is now available to our online and call-centre customers:
- Up to £1,000 per person irrecoverable travel and accommodation costs when you are unable to travel, or are evacuated following advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Up to £100 per person delay benefit for delays on connecting flights
- Up to £1,000 per person for irrecoverable travel and accommodation costs due to cancellation or delay of flights or other transport for any reason including volcanic ash
- Up to £500 per person for additional accommodation and travel expenses if a connecting flight is missed due to the preceding flight being delayed
Terms and conditions apply. Please see the Policy Wording for details.